Thank you for supporting Brighton & Hove Pride.
2021 UPDATE: Information for 2021 Ticket Holders here: https://www.brighton-pride.org/2021-information-for-ticket-holders/
We are pleased to announce that our tickets for We are Fabulouso The Brighton & Hove Pride Weekend Festival are now on sale.
If you have a Pride 2020 ticket, you have 3 options:
- We will automatically roll over your ticket to Pride 2021 (7th-8th August 2021) and you don’t need to take any further action.
- If you are unable to attend Pride 2021 you can donate the face value back to the Brighton Rainbow Fund
- Alternatively you can gift your tickets to a friend or family member.
1. Retain your ticket for a rescheduled event at this year’s price
Regretfully due to this crisis, future costs for delivering all events including Pride will inevitably rise as insurance premiums and event industry costs rise. This will in turn mean ticket prices for future Brighton Pride events will be higher, but if you retain your ticket from this year’s Pride we will honour the price you have paid.
If you would like to retain you ticket you do not need to do anything – it will roll over automatically
2. Donate the face value of your ticket – #SupportOurCommunity
Through the Brighton Rainbow Fund, Pride Social Impact Fund and Pride Cultural Development Fund, Pride has supported numerous local community organisations that would otherwise struggle to continue.
From mental health and disability groups, community organisations working with the elderly or disadvantaged young people, the work of Brighton’s charities and community organisations cannot be underestimated. By donating the face value of your ticket you will support Pride going forward and its fundraising objectives.
By donating your ticket face value we’ll include you in future priority booking lists for Pride as a thank you.
I am happy to support Pride and our community – Click here
3. Gift your ticket to a friend or family
Your entire order can be gifted to another person of your choice. The lead bookers name will be updated, we will email the original purchaser with the updated details for you to forward to the new lead booker.
- Please note that you will be required to use the email that you used to purchase the tickets for Pride 2020 in order for us to verify the original transaction.