Please note Festival tickets are Valid for the Pride Festival on Saturday 6th August 2016.
Please read terms and conditions below the ticket box before purchasing.
ALL Customer support for eticket purchases should be directed to our ticket agent ticketscript.
Info & Terms and Conditions
Brighton and Hove Pride is operated by Brighton Pride CIC, a not for profit community interest company.
All tickets revenue raised goes directly to the operational and running costs of producing the Pride Festival, LGBT Community Parade, Pride Village Party and community fundraising for the Rainbow Fund and Pride social impact fund.
PRIDE FESTIVAL TICKETS
Festival tickets are Valid for the Pride festival on Saturday 6th August 2016. Limited Joint tickets are also available for Festival & PVP
£12.50 early bird tickets* prices have been frozen (for the fourth year running) *Whilst stocks last
JOINT WEEKEND TICKETS
Limited joint tickets are available for the Pride Preston Park Festival and Pride Village Party (PVP).
Village Party tickets will also available in advance on-line nearer the event.
Individual venues may require separate tickets for venue or club entry.
Save on joint tickets* (with discount and by not incurring two booking agenttransaction fees) *subject to price band.
Ticket agent/Ticketscript booking fee of £1 per ticket + service charge of 4.5% per transaction.
If you are interested in VIP tickets for 2016, please click here
Customer support for etickets should be directed to our ticket agent ticketscript : HERE
PARK TIMES: The park is open from 12.00pm – 10.00pm. Last entry 8.30pm.
PEAK ENTRY TIMES: Peak entry times are between 1pm and 3pm.
During peak times (when the Parade arrives) extra gates lines will be open.
Patrons with bags will be required to go to the bag search lines. You may wish to avoid bringing bags as this should speed up entry.
Pride Festival tickets are not valid for the Pride Village Party but you may purchase joint Pride Festival and PVP weekend tickets and collect your wristband at the park or Pride/ PVP box office on Victoria Gardens.
Please go to your designated gates (indicated on your e ticket) and your e- ticket will be scanned.
Please note all tickets will be scanned at Pride 2016 and anyone found producing duplicate tickets will be refused entry.
ACCESSIBILITY AT PRIDE
for access information, please click here
Paper tickets available from Brighton outlets, Legends, Sussex Beacon Shop, Nice & Naughty and Prowler Brighton.
Please go to the gate indicated on the paper ticket.
IMPORTANT FESTIVAL RULES:
• Anyone found with controlled substances will be refused entry to the sites & reported to the Police.
• Strictly No legal Highs. Anyone found with legal highs will be removed from the sites.
• No glass permitted onto the sites.
• No alcohol to be brought onto the sites.
• No alcohol permitted in the family area.
• Right of admission to the sites reserved.
• Due to our license, there is no re-entry.
• No Dogs permitted on the festival site.
• Tickets are non exchangeable and non refundable.
• Children under 12 are free (and don’t require a ticket), but must be accompanied by a responsible adult who’s over 21 at all times.
• Young people between the age of 13-18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and will require their own full price ticket.
• All dance tents are over 18 only.
• Brighton Pride CIC reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders and do not accept liability for any tickets refunds.
PRIDE VILLAGE PARTY (PVP)
THIS INFORMATION WILL UPDATED /AMENEDED AS PLANNING PROCEEDS.
Pride Village Party wristbands will be available from supporting venues and businesses.
Pride Village Party (PVP) Wristbands will be required for entry to the secure zone during village party hours and to purchase alcohol.
Please note, this year the PVP will have a restricted capacity so we strongly advise wristbands tickets are purchased in advance.
Village Party etickets brought online here and need to be exchanged at the Pride Box Office on Victoria Gardens from 1st-7th August. Instructions can be found on your ticket. See map.
Weekend wristbands are £10 in advance and Sunday Only wristbands are £8 in advance, until Thursday 4th August.
Wristbands will then be £15 for the weekend and £10 for Sunday Only, subject to availability.
• Etickets must be exchanged for PVP wristbands at the PVP Box Office on Victoria Gardens.
• There are limited joint tickets available for Pride Village Party and Pride Preston Park festival . You may collect wristbands from the Pride Box Office on Victoria Gardens or on entry to Preston Park.
• Wristbands should only be purchased by over 18’s and ID will be required when etickets are exchanged.
• Any sexual misconduct on any persons will be treated as sexual assault and dealt with accordingly by the Police.
• Village party wristbands do not allow entry into venue club nights.
Brighton Pride promotes tolerance and acceptance of all our diverse communities. Harassment, discrimination or inappropriate behaviour towards other Pride festival goers or Pride festival staff of any kind will not be tolerated and you will be evicted from the site.
Please drink responsibly, no one wants to look a mess !
As you enter and leave the park PLEASE RESPECT the residents of the Preston Park as we celebrate Pride on their doorstep. Let’s all help make Brighton and Hove Pride the UK’s proudest Pride celebration.
Please take a moment to remember all the communities around the World who don’t have their Freedom to Live !